Pages

Groucho Marx Quotes 3






Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him.
Tweet This

Marriage is a wonderful institution, but who wants to live in an institution?
Tweet This

Marry me and I'll never look at another horse!
Tweet This

My favourite poem is the one that starts 'Thirty days hath September' because it actually tells you something.
Tweet This

My mother loved children - she would have given anything if I had been one.
Tweet This

Next time I see you, remind me not to talk to you.
Tweet This

No man goes before his time - unless the boss leaves early.
Tweet This

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know.
Tweet This



Get More>>>12345678>>>Next



Back to Famous Funny Quotes Home






No comments:

Post a Comment