Pages

Groucho Marx Quotes 7




I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
Tweet This

I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining.
Tweet This

I'm not feeling very well - I need a doctor immediately. Ring the nearest golf course.
Tweet This

I've got the brain of a four year old. I'll bet he was glad to be rid of it.
Tweet This

If I held you any closer I would be on the other side of you.
Tweet This

If you've heard this story before, don't stop me, because I'd like to hear it again.
Tweet This

In Hollywood, brides keep the bouquets and throw away the groom.
Tweet This

It isn't necessary to have relatives in Kansas City in order to be unhappy.
Tweet This



Get More>>>12345678Next>>>



Back to Famous Funny Quotes Home






No comments:

Post a Comment