Pages

Groucho Marx Quotes 8




Please accept my resignation. I don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member.
Tweet This

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.
Tweet This

Practically everybody in New York has half a mind to write a book, and does.
Tweet This

Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted.
Tweet This

Room service? Send up a larger room.
Tweet This

She got her looks from her father. He's a plastic surgeon.
Tweet This

The first thing which I can record concerning myself is, that I was born. These are wonderful words. This life, to which neither time nor eternity can bring diminution This everlasting living soul, began. My mind loses itself in these depths.
Tweet This

The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
Tweet This



Get More>>>12345678



Back to Famous Funny Quotes Home






No comments:

Post a Comment