Pages

Groucho Marx Quotes 2






I intend to live forever, or die trying.
Tweet This

I must confess, I was born at a very early age.
Tweet This

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.
Tweet This

I read in the newspapers they are going to have 30 minutes of intellectual stuff on television every Monday from 7:30 to 8. to educate America. They couldn't educate America if they started at 6:30.
Tweet This

I remember the first time I had sex - I kept the receipt.
Tweet This

I wish to be cremated. One tenth of my ashes shall be given to my agent, as written in our contract.
Tweet This

I worked my way up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty.
Tweet This

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
Tweet This



Get More>>>12345678>>>Next



Back to Famous Funny Quotes Home






No comments:

Post a Comment