Pages

Groucho Marx Quotes 4






There's one way to find out if a man is honest - ask him. If he says, "Yes," you know he is a crook.
Tweet This

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.
Tweet This

Well, Art is Art, isn't it? Still, on the other hand, water is water. And east is east and west is west and if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does. Now you tell me what you know.
Tweet This

Who are you going to believe, me or your own eyes?
Tweet This

Whoever named it necking was a poor judge of anatomy.
Tweet This

Why a four-year-old child could understand this report. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it.
Tweet This

Why should I care about posterity? What's posterity ever done for me?
Tweet This

Why, I'd horse-whip you if I had a horse.
Tweet This

Wives are people who feel they don't dance enough.
Tweet This

Women should be obscene and not heard.
Tweet This



Get More>>>12345678Next>>>



Back to Famous Funny Quotes Home






No comments:

Post a Comment