Pages

Homer Simpson Quotes







Operator! Give me the number for 911!
Tweet This

Oh, so they have internet on computers now!
Tweet This

Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love!
Tweet This

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Tweet This

I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman.
Tweet This

Well, it's 1 a.m. Better go home and spend some quality time with the kids.
Tweet This

Maybe, just once, someone will call me 'Sir' without adding, 'You're making a scene.'
Tweet This

Marge, don't discourage the boy! Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals! Except the weasel.
Tweet This



Get More>>>12345Next>>>



Back to Famous Funny Quotes






No comments:

Post a Comment