Pages

Homer Simpson Quotes 5







Old people don't need companionship. They need to be isolated and studied so it can be determined what nutrients they have that might be extracted for our personal use.
Tweet This

How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?
Tweet This

Television! Teacher, mother, secret lover.
Tweet This

If something goes wrong at the plant, blame the guy who can't speak English.
Tweet This

I like my beer cold, my TV loud and my homosexuals flaming.
Tweet This

[Looking at a globe map...country being Uruguay] Hee hee! Look at this country! 'You-are-gay.'
Tweet This

Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless.
Tweet This

But Marge, what if we chose the wrong religion? Each week we just make God madder and madder.
Tweet This



Get More>>>12345



Back to Famous Funny Quotes






No comments:

Post a Comment