Pages

Homer Simpson Quotes 4







Marge, you're as beautiful as Princess Leia and as smart as Yoda.
Tweet This

The only monster here is the gambling monster that has enslaved your mother! I call him Gamblor, and it's time to snatch your mother from his neon claws!
Tweet This

When I look at the smiles on all the children's faces, I just know they're about to jab me with something.
Tweet This

I'm having the best day of my life, and I owe it all to not going to Church! I think Smithers picked me because of my motivational skills. Everyone says they have to work a lot harder when I'm around.
Tweet This

Dear Lord,The gods have been good to me. For the first time in my life, everything is absolutely perfect just the way it is. So here's the deal: You freeze everything the way it is, and I won't ask for anything more. If that is OK, please give me absolutely no sign. OK, deal.
Tweet This

That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!
Tweet This

I'm in no condition to drive...wait! I shouldn't listen to myself, I'm drunk!
Tweet This



Get More>>>12345Next>>>



Back to Famous Funny Quotes






No comments:

Post a Comment