Pages

Steve Martin Quotes 3




steve martin cowboy



"A celebrity is any well-known TV or movie star who looks like he spends more than two hours working on his hair."


"I believe in equality. Equality for everybody. No matter how stupid they are or how superior I am to them."


"I gave my cat a bath the other day...they love it. He sat there, he enjoyed it. It was fun for me. The fur would stick to my tongue, but other than that..."


"I love money. I love everything about it. I bought some pretty good stuff. Got me a $300 pair of socks. Got a fur sink. An electric dog polisher. A gasoline powered turtleneck sweater. And, of course, I bought some dumb stuff, too."


"It's so hard to believe in anything anymore. I mean, it's like, religion. You really can't take it seriously, because it seems so mythological. It seems so arbitrary. But, on the other hand, science is just pure empiricism, and by virtue of its method, it excludes metaphysics. I guess I wouldn't believe in anything anymore if it weren't for my lucky astrology mood watch."


"I saw the movie, 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon' and was surprised because I didn't see any tigers or dragons. And then I realized why: they're crouching and hidden."



Get More>>>123



Get More Funny Quotes






No comments:

Post a Comment