Pages

Jim Carrey Quotes







"One thing I hope I'll never be is drunk with my own power. And anybody who says I am will never work in this town again."


"Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes."


"My report card always said, 'Jim finishes first and then disrupts the other students'."


"Until Ace Ventura, no actor had considered talking through his ass."


"Maybe there is no actual place called hell. Maybe hell is just having to listen to our grandparents breathe through their noses when they're eating sandwiches."


"That's the trouble with being me. At this point, nobody gives a damn what my problem is. I could literally have a tumor on the side of my head and they'd be like, 'Yeah, big deal. I'd eat a tumor every morning for the kinda money you're pulling down."



Get More Funny Quotes






1 comment: