Pages

That's Ridiculous

he's not that photogenic

I don't watch the news much, because lately it's war, stocks fail, president fail, economy fail, worst candidates in history running for office, more war, terrorists, gas fail, wtf fail, but every now and then I like to check out the news to see what's going on out there in the world.
I'm usually working online so my only source of news is from the internet. Mostly I check out Yahoo (even though they're just paid advertising for democrats and big corporations aka fake news), but today I decided to check out MSN news. (spice it up a bit)


'Ridiculously Photogenic Guy' becomes ridiculous new meme'

Well, that caught my attention for sure. Meme? I like memes. (darrrr), but then I started to wonder. Is this really news, or have the news corporations gotten so sick of all the bad news that they searched for anything "happy" and this was the best they could come up with? Or did someone just snap and write this story, and then say "I quit!" click here to read the story  

Of course I've never heard of this meme before, so I decided to look it up. I'm always up for new funny memes to add to my collection. (Gotta collect them all!)  You know what I found? 2 memes. Yeah. This meme is only known to MSN. I'm guessing some meme maker has a daddy that works for MSN, and wanted to make their meme popular so they got the story on MSN. Maybe it's the guy in the photo. Rich kids! WTF!  Fail news. 

Can we get a real news site?  Somebody? Anybody? Real news that isn't paid for by somebody, or drama drama drama death and destruction all the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment