Pages

World's Most Expensive Purse


Mouawad's "1001 Nights Diamond Purse" displayed at the Doha Jewelery and Watches Exhibition on Feb. 20, has set a record as the world's most expensive handbag.

The House Of Mouawad have created the "1001 Nights" diamond purse. Handcrafted from 18KT gold, with 4,517 diamonds at a total carat weight of 381.92 this purse took 10 artisans 1,100 hours to construct. Dubai based designer Mouawad is also known for his diamond bra he created for Victoria's Secret.

As a dude I don't like to be near purses. I won't even carry one of those "man purses" or any type of bag. Of course I hold my wife's purse when she needs me to out of politeness. I still don't like it though. My rule is if it doesn't fit into my pockets then I don't need to bring it with me. However at the cost of $3.8 million I would carry this thing with me everywhere. I'm not letting it out of my site.

No comments:

Post a Comment