Pages

Milton Berle Quotes 2







My doctor recently told me that jogging could add years to my life. I think he was right. I feel ten years older already.
Tweet This

Why are we honoring this man? Have we run out of human beings?
(at a celebrity roast for Sports Broadcaster Howard Cosell)
Tweet This

You can lead a man to Congress, but you can't make him think.
Tweet This

Your marriage is in trouble if your wife says, 'You're only interested in one thing,' and you can't remember what it is.
Tweet This

What is this, an audience or an oil painting?
Tweet This

I just filled out my income tax forms. Who says you can't get killed by a blank?
Tweet This

A committee is a group that keeps the minutes and loses hours.
Tweet This



Get More>>>123



Back to Famous Quotes Home






No comments:

Post a Comment