Pages

Movie Quotes (Dumb And Dumber)







"Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this... and totally redeem yourself!" - Harry

"If I know Mary as well as I think I do, she'll invite us right in for tea and strumpets." - Lloyd

"We got no food, no jobs... our PETS' HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!" -  Lloyd

"Mary... I desperately wanna make love to a school boy." - Lloyd

"Well suck me sideways!" - Lloyd

"Yeah I called her up. She gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something. I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Harry

"Hey, look, the Monkees. They were a huge influence on the Beatles." - Lloyd

"According to the map we've only gone 4 inches." - Harry

"I said, "Do you love me?" and she said, "No, but that's a really nice ski mask." - Lloyd

"How about you go over and introduce yourself, build me up, that way I don't have to brag about myself later." - Lloyd

"Tell her I'm rich, and I'm good looking, and I have, uh, a rapist's wit." - Lloyd






No comments:

Post a Comment