Pages

Elizabeth Taylor Quotes (Funny)







Big girls need big diamonds.

I am a very committed wife. And I should be committed too - for being married so many times.


I don't think President Bush is doing anything at all about Aids. In fact, I'm not sure he even knows how to spell Aids.

I have a woman's body and a child's emotions.

I suppose when they reach a certain age some men are afraid to grow up. It seems the older the men get, the younger their new wives get.

If someone's dumb enough to offer me a million dollars to make a picture, I'm certainly not dumb enough to turn it down.

My mother says I didn't open my eyes for eight days after I was born, but when I did, the first thing I saw was an engagement ring. I was hooked.

Some of my best leading men have been dogs and horses.



Back to Famous Funny Quotes Home






No comments:

Post a Comment