Pages

George Burns Quotes 4







I'm very pleased to be here. Let's face it, at my age I'm very pleased to be anywhere.
Tweet This

If it's a good script I'll do it. And if it's a bad script, and they pay me enough, I'll do it.
Tweet This

If you ask what is the single most important key to longevity, I would have to say it is avoiding worry, stress and tension. And if you didn't ask me, I'd still have to say it.
Tweet This

If you live to be one hundred, you've got it made. Very few people die past that age.
Tweet This

It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth.
Tweet This

Sex at age 90 is like trying to shoot pool with a rope.
Tweet This

Retirement at sixty-five is ridiculous. When I was sixty-five I still had pimples.
Tweet This



Get More>>>12345



Back to Famous Funny Quotes Home






No comments:

Post a Comment