Pages

man smores



man smores


Nope.  I've hung out with some wild and crazy people, but this is crossing the line.  Fire near balls is  Oh wait.  Chit.  Never mind.  I did hang out with people like this. when I was about seventeen years of age, I was going to school for autobody.  Back then I was a smoker, and during our break me and my friends would go out front of the garage and smoke a cig, and discuss our plans for the day.  We had this initiation we would do for the new students, that involved dropping our lit, but nearly finished cigarettes into their front pockets as we would all walk back inside.  Most of the time it would just burn a whole through the thin blue jumpsuit we had to wear as a uniform.  But one time it didn't.  Apparently this one guy had a lot of things in his pocket to burn.  So instead of burning a little hole and falling through without really doing any thing other than making the person jump a little, this guy had a little bonfire going in his pocket.  

He said "Do you smell that?"  seriously it was like a cartoon.  And forgetting all about the cig, which I had dropped into his  (oh wait.. I just remembered I am that friend) .  Anyway, I had forgotten all about the little prank, so I said... "No. What's it smell like? "  And he said it smelled like something burning.  I say "No.  I.."  Just as I was about to say I didn't smell anything burning I smelled it.  So now I'm looking around the garage to see if anything is on fire.  I'm looking everywhere.  Nothing.  But now I'm seeing smoke.  So my eyes follow the smoke....back to his pocket.  It was a hot pocket. A very hot pocket.  Flames were coming out.  Luckily whatever he had in there was blocking his skin from feeling the heat, but wow.  

I said "Your pocket is on fire."  He's like "What?"  I said "You're pocket is on fire! Look!"  He laughs, and says "I'm not falling for tha-"  Well at that moment he must have felt the heat,because he looks down, and screams.  And before I can throw my can of Dr. Pepper on him to douse the flames, he's got his overalls ripped off, and he's stomping on it.  Completely nude, stomping on his burning overalls. And I'm yelling at him, "More!  More!  You're not doing it right!  Faster!  Faster!"  

At that moment one of our instructors walks in, and sees us, and says "I don't even want to know," and leaves. So the guy manages to get the flame out, and puts his overalls back on.  He says "I'm going to get Jason!"  Because he put two and two together, and remembered that he had seen my friend Jason doing that prank to another student.  Now, class was about to start.  The teacher was calling the roll, so we had no time.   We just ran into the classroom.  I found my seat immediately, and sat down.  

The other guy was held up as a couple of other students were standing up talking to each other, and blocking his way to his desk.  Well my friend Jason, starts laughing, and I look at him, wondering what's going on.  He motions with his head toward the guy who is standing up.  And I see this very large burnt out area on the crotch.  The guys thing is not hanging out or anything.  You can't see it.  But it's like you know at any moment it could just flop out.  

Now at the same time that I'm looking at this guy with a shocked look on my face he looks over at me.  He sees where my eyes are looking, and he looks down.  Then immediately he looks over at Jason with just a pissy look on his face.  My friend Jason then looks at me, and says "What's his deal?"   So I told him what happened.  He's laughing so hard.  He's like "Oh man I wish I could have seen that."  Then I tell him "He thinks you did it."  And that was that.  That guy always hated Jason after that.  But he was very friendly to me.  Jason would say to me "Man that guy is a douchebag.  I never did anything to him."  And I would say back "I don't know.  Seems like a pretty decent guy to me."  



Smore Than a Feeling Throw Pillow


Smore Than a Feeling Throw Pillow
by templeofswag

No comments:

Post a Comment