Pages

This Comes Out There?

this comes out there
Yesterday I joined this site called funnyjunk.com to try to promote redhotpogo, and I posted this pic. When I woke up this morning I was surprised to learn that the pic had made into the site's top 20. Wow. A complete newb making the top 20. So happy for my tiny accomplishment. My stats are +1439 thumbs up, 32,172 views, 248 comments, and 70 people have favorited it. Of course those stats will change as more people view it. Check out the stats here>>> 

http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/2908576/this+comes+out+there/

Additionally I would like to state that any of my fellow FunnyJunkers who would like to promote their content here can. Just click the contact button, and add your links, a picture, whatever, and it will get posted on this blog and promoted.


PS- This post is so old. Move along. 

No comments:

Post a Comment