Pages

A Gaddafi With Cheese

gaddafi fail pic


Unless you live in the White House you probably already know about the death of Ex Libyan dictator Moammar Gadhafi. For those of you who don't know...dude is dead. The Libyan rebels found him hiding in a sewer pipe, he said "Don't shoot me my sons", and they shot him anyway. I believe it went something like "What did he say?" "I don't know. I think he said shoot me in the buns." So anyway, yadda, yadda, yadda and bam he's dead.

The most shocking news at the moment on the interwebs is not that the people put his dead body on the hood of a truck and paraded him around (too far). It's that the dude really loves hamburgers. He loves them so much that in 1995 while undergoing a 4 hour long surgery to remove fat from his belly and shove it into his face he ate a hamburger. That's hard core. This dude should have done the Carl's Junior commercials.

No comments:

Post a Comment