Pages

Arcade Mania

arcade machines


The coolest thing just happened. I was talking to some friends about video games, and we were discussing the best games. I'm a huge fan of the Resident Evil series. Love it. It's not just shooting zombies There's mystery, along with puzzles, and trying to survive. Action with brains. So anyway, I remembered my cousin had all these arcade machines when we were younger. I mean the classics like Centipede, Pac Man, and Donkey Kong. Lucky!

Then we talked about classic arcade machines and how they compare to today's games. And I said "Wouldn't it be cool to have an arcade shop?" They agreed. Then reality hit me, and I said "But with the internet and more advanced game systems, who would play them?" I was corrected.

And what they said made a lot of sense. Any true gamer doesn't care how old the game is. They will play it just to see if they are up to the challenge. Really considering this arcade shop I searched online for used arcade machines. And then rays of light and sparkly angels appeared. There's a company that makes new arcades. All the classics. It's called "Arcade Classics". Nick if you're reading this break out your gaming gloves. lol.