Pages

The Friend Zone



This post goes out to all my homies in the friend zone. One love yo. But not from me, cause I don't get down like that. Word.

Chicks. WTF? They say "Why are all guys jerks?" "I'm tired of these jerks. I want a nice guy." But then they go for the jerks. Being nice to a girl gets you put in the friend zone. Being a complete dick that would cheat on her every time she turns her head gets you a girl that will never leave you.

I've been a member of the friend zone on many occasions in my past. So I have some advice to offer for those stuck in the friend zone. Just ask first. Do the nice things after, because chicks are going to use you. Ask if the girl is interested in a relationship, and if she says no then bail.

And chicks stop it already. You say guys are blind. Hello. You don't see the guy doing everything for you? The guy that's always there for you? You think that guy really wants to just be friends? Do your girlfriends give you that much attention? HELLO! MCFLY! "Let's just be friends." Come on. Does that ever work? No guy is going to say yes to that. You're never going to see that dude again.

Hope you like grabbing beers out of the fridge for your husband and his "friend from high school". Now go watch your kids and keep your mouth shut before you get smacked.