Pages

My Head Is Empty




I'm not a blogger. That's probably pretty obvious, but then what is a blogger? Where is the line drawn between blogger and writer? I consider a blogger to be someone who has something interesting to say in hiccups. Short journal entries, quick summaries, and that kind of thing. This blog is just full of stuff that I find on the net that interests me. But I try every now and then to be a more serious blogger. But it's so hard.

Why did I do a niche blog? Why? Well of course I know the answer to that. This blog is dedicated to the love of my life, my beautiful wife "Shiena", but I didn't want to make it all mushy mushy, so I decided to make it about my top 2 favorite things. Happiness and Love. So I have funny pictures mixed with love poems. Mostly it's funny pics though, because it's all I have time for.

This makes it much harder for me to post something interesting, as I have to stay inbounds. My post has to be funny or romantic in some way. It was easy to do at first, but now I'm maturing in my thinking, and I want to expand. But I'm stubborn so I won't ever change the format of this blog. It works. But it's driving me crazy on days like this.

Oh well. I'm going to wash some dishes, cook some food, and try to get my brain to work.







No comments:

Post a Comment