Pages

Do You Believe In Magic?

giant hamburger


Overheard from a fat chick: "I only had a donut" "I can eat one donut and gain 5 pounds."

So here's my question. How? How is that physically possible? A donut that weighs a couple ounces maybe, made you gain 5 lbs? Either you're lying, and you ate 5 lbs worth of donuts. Or possibly a 5 lb donut. Or a donut, 2 boxes of pizza, a Big Mac, side of ribs, fries, an apple pie, slusy, and a beer to was it down. Also, p.s. everyone should know by now that the Atkins diet thing was a scam. Carbs don't get you fat. Do you know how easy it is for your body to burn off carbs? Sleeping uses up 400 calories. Imagine, blinking, looking, breathing, smelling. You're losing calories by doing nothing.

And since carbs are basically sugars, then take sweet snacks off the list, soda, etc. Those aren't going to get you fat either in regular amounts. You will only gain 5 lbs if you eat 5 lbs of these foods. Your body does not store them. Your body can store fats, but only if you don't use them, and they are needed. Am I a doctor? No, but I did make it through middle school health class, and I have common sense. But if you still insist on saying a donut made you fat, then stop eating the donuts, because someone is putting magic in them.

Whoever is making the magic donuts, please stop. You're making people get fat. That goes for the magic breads, cake, anything with carbs basically. And don't try to trick me by saying it's not magic, because I know it is. I eat a lot of those things, and I never get fat from them, so it must be some kind of sorcery. I'm not sure why you are making those people fat. Maybe you just don't like them. But stop. They're taking all the handicapped spots.

p.s. - The average store bought donut weighs about 1.8 ounces. To get 5 pounds you would need toeat 4 dozen of them, plus 4 extra donuts. (44 donuts).



More Questions





share this>>>sharenator member: flimflamsam


No comments:

Post a Comment