Pages

WTF Is Wrong With Your Eyes?




I was just reading Yahoo news, trying to see if there was anything else crazy going on. I mean a British Royal wedding that isn't to a family member, and the death of Osama Bin Laden in such a short period of time. Wow. What's next?

Well of course I didn't find anything interesting. Just your typical story that isn't really a story. Full of very, very far left wing opinions based on 0 facts. You know the typical story written about on Yahoo.

But I did find a story about how the actress Donna Douglas (Who?), who played "Elly May" on the "Beverly Hillbillies", was suing Mattel for making a barbie doll that used her image without permission. I don't know the facts of this case, so I have no opinion on it. Thanks Yahoo for another half-assed story.

But then I discovered something interesting. The author mentioned another problem the Mattel company had with Barbie involving some I'm guessing lesbian-man hating-girl power-I didn't get invited to the prom because I'm annoying-but I told everyone that it was because I was a woman-and that men run proms-and females typically get less fruit punch in their glasses then men-chick named Galia Slayen.

Galia Slayen (who is not fat at all) stood up for her fellow fat sisters by complaining that Barbie's proportions were not comparable to that of a "normal sized girl" and that it gave them self image problems.

Then she made a statue to prove her point. See below.

wtf barbie


lol. Wouldn't it be so funny if females actually looked like Barbie? All deformed like that. High five fat sisters we win again!

But wait a second. Let's take a look at an actual Barbie doll, as shown below.

engineer barbie


Wait a second. Let's see those side by side now.

engineer barbiewtf barbie


How the freaking frack? What is wrong with your eyes chick? How did Barbie go from being a normal sized girl to a mutated freak? That Barbie doll doesn't have super long spider arms, and a huge chest with a tiny head. Proportions? What are the proportions of a Barbie doll? Is it 3 feet tall, or 7 feet tall?

Do you really hate normal sized chicks that much, or you just have nothing better to do? Who fits that image? I can tell you 2 of them right off the top of my head. First one would be Paris Hilton. She fits the body of Barbie to a T. And the second one, the freaking girl who is complaining about Barbie. Hello chick she has your body type. Doh!


See More So Called News



Alls I'm saying is "EXERCISE". And "You can't gain 5 pounds from a donut that doesn't even way more than a couple ounces."





No comments:

Post a Comment