Pages

I Am You and Me




Together with you I feel so powerful,
As if the world would just fall to my feet,
My unbreakable armor cast from the most precious love,
Answering to only to 'God's Son' alone,
I am a King.

As we walk along I look around,
I know all I have to do is reach out my hand,
To crush the wicked and give the helpless a chance,
There's no doubt I will be there when needed,
I am a super hero.

When you are by my side I feel healed,
A wrong made right, or a sin forgiven,
complete and unbroken for all to see,
My pain and suffering blown into the wind,
I am a miracle.

You and I are so hard to understand,
Frightening for one to just reach out and touch,
Like a Holy secret shown only to the chosen,
The wise and loving see us and they smile,
I am an angel.

Alone with you I have new thoughts,
Realizations that nothing is as it seems,
No dream or word of advice could ever fortell of this,
It is not written, nor drawn, or even spoken of ever,
I am the unimaginable.

Me and you, we are one magnificent creation,
With a mind, soul, and body like nothing the world can remember,
Far out of reach of mortal hands,
I feel like no other has felt even once before,
I am the unobtainable.

I am you and me.


To my most beautiful wife Shiena. I love you. January 28, 2011



No comments:

Post a Comment